- Texas Parenting Classes
- Instant certificate
- No hidden costs
- No test
Why Choose our Texas Parenting Classes?
- Parenting Choice provides Texas Parenting Classes online Our Parenting Class, are designed to satisfy the Parent Education & Family Stabilization course that is required to obtain a divorce in Texas. This distance learning class is ideal for those seeking to gain strategies and insights as a parent and create a co-parenting plan.
- Take ParentingChoice.com for $39.99 which includes everything... there are no additional costs and your certificate is emailed immediately.
- This online parenting course is ideal for anyone trying to balance the responsibilities of work and family.
- Attend the online parenting class on your own time, at your own pace, when and where you want - whether at home, from work, or while traveling.
- With ParentingChoice.com, each section consists of reading, audio, video and interactive lessons which cover topics involving coping with divorce, divorce and children, family dynamics, financial responsibilities, legal aspects of divorce, neglect and abuse, and strategies for dealing with relationships.
- As a registered member you can complete the 4-hour parenting course requirement, set forth by law, in highly convenient self-controlled lessons. However, we will take care of tracking what you review and how long you have spent taking this course. Additionally, you can revisit the information anytime you like!
- This online parenting class gives you the freedom to log out and log in anytime you wish without losing credit or the time you have accumulated.
- Once you are eligible for graduation, you'll receive an e-mail immediately, with your certificate attached. You may print this certificate to use in your final hearing.
- You may also view and print your certificate at any time from your profile.
- This option is great for last minute filings... Register Now
We are a provider for court ordered Texas parenting classes
We often find that parents are upset when they have been court-ordered to take a divorce class or parenting classes. One of the many misconceptions about a mandatory Texas court ordered parenting class, is that the state is requiring you to learn how to be a mom or dad.
The purpose of courses such a Parent Education and Family Stabilization classes, Keeping Kids First, family education programs, and Children in the Middle is to provide divorcing parents with very specific strategies on how to handle the unusual circumstances surrounding divorce and co-parenting.